We’ve been developing our online learning experiences and are about to launch our latest program:
The Heroine’s Journey
9 Week Womens Online Empowerment Program
This short course is based on my own experience of completing ‘The Heros Journey’ cycle many times over the last 20 years, through various life events, career changes and personal transformations.
Drawing on techniques from the fields of Youth & Community Work, Sound & Yoga Therapy, Mindfulness-based Meditation, Martial Arts & Embodiment; each module is carefully curated to be adaptable by each participant dependent on their background, barriers and aspirations.
Over the course of 9 weeks participants will:
- Establish peer networks & support structures via a closed Facebook group plus twice weekly online sessions. (Online classes will be accessible either live using the Zoom video conferencing platform or by reviewing class recordings on-demand)
- Discuss common barriers to participation and explore solutions to overcome them
- Complete a short personal project or challenge
- Learn transferrable skills in stress management, emotional hygiene and physical literacy
- Practice articulating and cultivating their unique talents, natural attributes and personal experience effectively
This program will be delivered three times per year and is not open to for applications from the public. To secure your place, please apply via the appropriate delivery partner. Details of upcoming partners will soon be announced. Keep an eye on our social media for updates.
We are just putting the dates together for our next series of workshops and courses. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.
We run these two courses, several times a year :
1. Shame and the Voice – 8 weeks/ sessions
2. Yoga for Mental Health – 4 weeks/ sessions
Join the mailing list to receive notifications once new dates have been scheduled, or if you prefer to get started now, recordings can be purchased through our library.